Frankfurt am Main
Formnext Start-up Challenge enters the fourth round. Apply now and start writing your success story in Additive Manufacturing.
Is your company a start-up that was founded within the last five years? Would it be fair to describe your product and business plan as "brilliant"? Have your set your sights on nothing less than revolutionizing industrial manufacturing?
In coorporation with MUST 3D Printing Formnext offers you the change to win an outstanding sponsoring package. Accept the challenge. Be on of the five winners.
What to win?
- A free and fully-equipped 9 sqm-exhibition booth at the Start-up Area of Formnext 2018
- Integration of your start-up in all relevant marketing and communication activities of Formnext
- possibility to pitch your product live at Formnext 2018
- Inclusion of the winners in the network of MUST 3D Printing
- Return journey within Germany to formnext, sponsored by Deutsche Bahn
- Business coaching sponsored by AM Ventures
- Your individual company profile article on 3dprintingindustry.com
Who may apply?
- Formation of your company is no longer than 5 years (max 1 January 2013)
- Max. € 10 million annual revenue
- No majority holding of a company that exceeds € 10 million annual revenue
- Your product is ready to market
How to apply?
- Fill in the application form and sign it.
- Send your pitch deck and application form to startup_formnext(at)mesago.com.
- Receive a confirmation of receipt.
Deadline: 13 July 2018
Procedure - Announcement of winners
About MUST 3D Printing by MUSTMUST 3D Printing by MUST – The Munich Summit is an ecosystem of interdisciplinary actors focusing on 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing. The ecosystem promotes startups in Additive Manufacturing via targeted networking and stimulates new business models for industrial 3D Printing technology. Since 2014, EOS, SCE and UnternehmerTUM have developed the foundation for a strong community of startups, established companies, investors and research institutes. Together, we initiate new collaborations!