Frankfurt am Main
Start-up Challenge 2017
Move up in the world of industrial manufacturing with your new company and business idea at formnext 2017
Additive Manufacturing has been topic number one for some years now. Many new ideas and developments are finally ready for implementation into the market. An increasing number of new applications prepare the ground for new business models and exciting new companies. The whole manufacturing industry observes the market carefully to find smart solutions for product development and production.
In cooperation with MUST 3D Printing formnext presents the Start-up Challenge 2017. As last year, five start-ups have the chance to win interesting sponsoring packages.
The winners Additive Elements, Mcubus, Xioneer and 3yourmind at the presentation of awards of Start-up Challenge 2016
What to win?
- A free and fully-equipped 9 sqm-exhibition booth at the Start-up Area of formnext 2017
- Integration of your start-up in all relevant marketing and communication activities of formnext
- Pitch possibility with short product presentation directly at formnext 2017
- Inclusion of the winners in the network of MUST 3D Printing
- Return journey within Germany to formnext, sponsored by
How to apply?
If your startup is not older than 5 years and your product is ready to market, you just need to download and fill in the application sheet and return it to email@example.com with your pitch deck.
Deadline: 20 July 2017
Procedure - Announcement of winners
The winners will be selected by a highly qualified jury consisting of well-known representatives of the manufacturing industry, universities, research and the investment sector. They will be announced in autumn.