Frankfurt am Main
Exhibition and 113th Annual General Meeting of the pulp, paper and supplier industry as well as fiber based materials
Frankfurt am Main and ZELLCHEMING-Expo – how do these two fit together?
This year’s move from hall 11 to hall 4.1 showed us that this combination works perfectly! ZELLCHEMING-Expo arrived in Frankfurt once again and the pulp and paper industry found its place in the heart of the exhibition grounds.
What you can look forward to:
- Thanks to the central location Frankfurt am Main is a European traffic hub. The airport is one of the biggest in the world and the railroad station a central train intersection and located not far from the Frankfurt exhibition grounds – perfect arrival conditions for guests from all over the world.
- When you are at the exhibition grounds, hall 4.1 is your destination. The hall is easy to reach via public transport due to its very centric location. The parking lot located on the hall`s roof makes your arrival easy and comfortable. Via elevator you can directly enter the exhibition hall and dive into the unique atmosphere of ZELLCHEMING-Expo.
- There is not just an ordinary exhibition atmosphere in hall 4.1 but a cozy and familiar flair which resembles the exhibition’s character. Additionally there are various gastronomic offers in and around the hall as well as short distances to the presentation rooms.
- Furthermore visitors benefit from the hotels located nearby as well as from the variety of restaurants near the exhibition hall. If you wish for more activity you may visit the popular networking events of ZELLCHEMING-Expo or the city center which is easy to reach and offers a lot of evening events.
- But also the look into the future is very promising. Due to its size and apportionment hall 4.1 offers enough space for growth and further development. There is nothing to stop the success and progression of ZELLCHEMING-Expo.
- After all Frankfurt gives the ideal complete package and we are very proud that ZELLCHEMING-Expo found its new home here – in the heart of Germany and anchored in Frankfurt’s exhibition grounds.