Call for Papers 2018
Currently, we hear and read a lot about digital transformation, which is influencing many aspects of daily lives. “The digital transformation in full swing all round the world. The technological progress is rapid and is changing the way we communicate, work, learn and live. It offers tremendous potential for improving people’s quality of life, for doing business more efficiently, and for creating revolutionary business models.”* Our world is becoming more and more connected. Thousands, millions, billions of connected devices create a bridge between real and virtual world. Fundamental basis for the internet of things is the integration of hardware, software and connectivity. Smart integrated systems play thereby an important role as they are the hardware basis for a connected world.
The Smart Systems Integration Conference 2018 - as a part of the activities of the European Technology Platform on Smart Systems Integration EPoSS - addresses again all aspects of smart systems, starting from the international research on new materials and technologies, innovative smart systems, their manufacturing technologies, issues of integration up to applications in industry. We will especially continue to present application-oriented topics in the fields smart mobility, smart health, smart energy, smart production and smart society. Additionally, we will address software aspects in connection with smart systems.
On behalf of the committee, the Co-Chair - Dr. G. Lugert of Siemens AG and Chairman of EPoSS Executive Committee – and the local Co-Chairs from Germany – Dr. W. Dettmann (Infineon Technologies AG), Prof. Dr. K. Kabitzsch (Dresden University of Technology), C. Koegler (T-Systems Innovation GmbH and Silicon Saxony e.V.) and Prof. K.-D. Lang (Fraunhofer IZM) – I am looking forward to receiving your application or scientific oriented submission.
* White Paper of Digital Platforms of Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy
Prof. Dr. Thomas Otto
Fraunhofer Institute for Electronic Nano Systems
Conference Chair Smart Systems Integration 2018
- Present your knowlege in front of a highly qualified audience.
- Exchange your experienc with other international experts from all over Europe.
- Enjoy the conference dinner on a paddle streamer with an adventure river cruise
on the Elbe.
- Publish your paper in the Smart Systems Integration proceedings with ISBN.
- Publish your presentation in the online and printed conference program.
- Benefit from maximum attention for your presentaion due to extensive press work and advertising activities.
- Take the opportunity to win the Best Paper or the Best Poster Award.
- Invite your colleagues and Business Partners with special conference prices.