27. - 29.06.2017
Power Electronics | Intelligent Motion | Renewable Energy | Energy Management
One moment please, your data is being retrieved.
Welcome to PCIM Asia 2017 - the international conference
The leading international user-oriented conference on power electronics and its applications in motion, renewable energy and energy management is held in parallel to the PCIM Asia exhibition.
Leading international industry experts from all over the world will meet in Shanghai to present their latest technological trends and applications and will be available to engage in detailed technical discussions.
The board of directors are:
- Prof. Leo Lorenz, ECPE, Germany
- Prof. Dr. Enrique Dede, ETSE University of Valencia, Spain
- Dr. Naoto Fujishima, Fuji Electric, Japan
- Prof. Yongdong Li, Tsinghua University, China
- Prof. Jinjun Liu, Xi'an Jiaotong University, China
- Dr. Gourab Majumdar, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Japan
- Norbert Pluschke, Semikron, Hong Kong
- Prof. Xinbo Ruan, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
- Prof. Zhihong Wu, Tongjii University, China
- Prof. Dehong Xu, Zhejiang University, China
- Prof. Dianguo Xu, Harbin Institute of Technology, China
- Dr. Jianping Ying, Delta Electronics, China
- Dr. Dapeng Zheng, Shenzhen Hopewind Electric, China
Get to know the members...
Global players of the power electronics industry at PCIM Asia 2017
The current exhibitor
list shows who already subscribed.