Program of the 18th EPA Congress 2017 The 18th European Parking Congress & Exhibition is an excellent platform to share knowledge about contribution of the parking industry to accessible urban areas with high quality in public domain. In the City lounge of Rotterdam we will have plenty of opportunities to discuss about these interesting themes (not just sit down and listen), either at the Congress & Exhibition, either more informal at the evening events. Key target of the organization team is to provide the participants not just “an interesting congress”, but to inspire everyone to develop their part of the future in their own local environment, taking benefit of best practices in our EPA-network.
Vice president of Vexpan & organizing committee
The 18th EPA Congress 2017 addressed two central themes:
- Parking Today-solutions for the future
- Technology and innovation
- Mr. José Viegas, Secretary-General of the International Transport Forum at the OECD
- Mr. Erik Jonnaert, Secretary General of the European Automobile Manufacturers Association
- Mr. Pex Langenberg, Deputy Mayor of Rotterdam, urban mobility
- Mr. Frank De Moor, CEO Q-Park
and more than 20 further experts from authorities, industry, consultants and academic institutions.
Further elements of the EPA congress were:
- A mix of plenary and parallel sessions
- EPA Awards ceremony
- Panel debates and summaries
- Networking events
- Side program